[TYPO3-seminars] onetimeaccount compatible with TYPO3 4.5?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Jun 23 13:54:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 22.06.11 22:47, schrieb Stephan Bauer:
> the place to fix this is pi1/flexforms_pi1.xml.
> Is there a way to test if the label come form TYPO3 4.4 or
> sr_feuser_register or is it better to set the dependency to TYPO3 4.4?

No, onetimeaccount needs to support TYPO3 4.3 as long as TYPO3 4.3 is
supported by the Core team.

Instead, we should use a user function that dynamically creates the
available fields for the flexforms depending on the TYPO3 version and
the installed extensions (direct_mail, sr_feuser_register).

Would you be willing to contribute a patch for this?

All the best,

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member