[TYPO3-seminars] event editor view: tx_seminars_registration does not have a TCA entry

Johann Ecker johann.ecker at gmx.de
Wed Jun 15 23:11:26 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've installed all needed extensions (latest versions) according to the manual:

- oelib 0.7.61
- ameos_formidable 1.1.473
- static_info_tables 2.2.0
- static_info_tables_de 2.0.3
- css_styled_content 1.0.0
- felogin 1.3.1
- sr_feuser_register 2.6.1
- seminars 0.9.71
- One-time FE account 0.8.0 (is needed since seminars 0.9.71)

System:

- Typo3 4.5.3 (updated from 4.4.6)
- PHP_VERSION  : 5.2.17-0.dotdeb.0

Assuming the user wants to edit his events with view: "event editor"

Error-Message with seminars v0.9.71:
====================================
In the table fe_users, the column tx_seminars_registration does not have a TCA entry.

In addition:

Error-Message with seminars v0.9.3:
===================================
In the table fe_groups, the column tx_seminars_reviewer does not have a TCA entry.

No solution so far with:
- reinstall of seminars 0.9.71
- install of seminars 0.9.0 (caused Backend crash - maybe because the other extensions are too new)
- new local TYPO3 4.5.3 with new PHP 5.3.5 with new install of all extensions

btw:
I don't need the functionalities for registering for events on my plattform. Just frontend-reg + login for users to create and edit events. All further registering and payment for events itself will be done on the specific event-websites. So if it helps in this case to slenderise my extension configuration in any way, let me know. I have already found this option:

# Set this to 0 if you don't use the registration feature for this site and would like to disable the configuration check for this.
        enableRegistration = 0

There is a similar problem from July 2010 - but there seems to be no solution yet? Am I really the only one with this problem?
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-seminars/2010-July/002869.html

Difference in this case is, that we don't need any event registration functionalities. The user is logged in and wants to edit his events ("event editor").

Are there any news to this bug?

Thanks in advance!

Johann Ecker