[TYPO3-seminars] Terminating Onetimeaccount Feusers possible? Help needed, please

G. Fahrenbruch gunda.fahrenbruch at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:04:42 CEST 2011

Hello,

I 've running the seminars extension with the ontimeaccount extension and
everything is working fine.
 All extensions are updated to the newest version.
Here is the issue: My customers wants that an event-booking terminates after
10 days automatically, except  they check a box, or some simular action, if
the event is paid by their customers.
I thought maybe it's possible to terminate the onetimeaccount of the feuser,
but can't find a way of doing it.
I know, that in in the registration, that it's created after the attendee
booked an event, there is under payment information a field, that it's
called date of payment, but it doesn't help to fill that field and controll
the bank-stuff every day, if there is a lot of booking's.
The best way would be to find a way to determine the booking after ten days,
if there isn't made some action, like checking a box somewhere.
I hope I made that problem understandable ;-) Does anyone have an idea how
to solve that problem? Help would be very welcome. For sure we should talk
about paying for the help.

Greetings Gunda

--

office: +49 (30)60927685