[TYPO3-seminars] ICAL export for Seminars

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 21:01:21 CEST 2011

I am not familiar with exporting to ical format.  But wanted to share that I
used the extension wfqbe to create a more user friendly admin area to view
and export (csv or excel) seminar registrations and seminar info.  It is
very customizable and you can display anything you want by using raw sql
queries (stored as wfqbe records) against multiple tables.  Then I protected
the info by making the plugin data only viewable by certain user groups (my
admins).  And they can get all of the info they need from the frontend of
the site - no need to have them login to the backend.  And the way the data
is displayed can be controlled by custom templates.  There is an example
using seminars in the wfqbe documentation to get you started.

---Cathy Stephens