[TYPO3-seminars] ICAL export for Seminars

Sönke Hartung hartung.germany at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:48:44 CEST 2011

Hello Group,

I wrote a quick-and-dirty php script to export seminars into ical
format. This gives me a better overview of overlapping seminars.

The easy thing is reading the seminars. All needed information is in
table tx_seminars_seminars. This is basically what I need.

But I'm thinking about the export of more detailed information.
What is the best way to get referenced information like booked or not,
the name of the organizer, place, etc... These information are all
stored in other tables. Is there a convinient way, to get all the
information belonging to one seminar?

regards
Sönke