[TYPO3-seminars] problem with seminars and multiple feusergroups

Klaus Fumy klaus.fumy at uni-ulm.de
Mon Aug 8 15:00:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

I set up a website with seminars, feueser, sr_feuser_registration (works
fine so far).
No I ran into a problem with multiple usergroups on that site.
I have paswordprotected imagegalleries on that site too, and a course
owner gives the course attendees a generic user/password combination to
see the right image gallieries on that page.

Now the logged in feuser is able to book a new seminar and the siteowner
has the wrong userdata in the registration form.

Is there a chance to handle this?

klaus