[TYPO3-seminars] How to deal with event images

Nico Deblauwe nico at deblauwe.be
Mon Aug 8 11:00:09 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a typoscript solution for selecting 6 upcoming events and
displaying them with their associated image on a page (making them
clickable, with a link to the detailed view in the seminars plugin). I'm
almost where I need to be, but experiencing a problem with getting the
image:

In tx_seminars_seminars I've found the "image" field (column), but this is
without the path. How do I find out where the image is fysically stored?

Cordially,

Nico

PS. Of course I'll share the full script once it is finished,

--
 Nico Deblauwe

 Email: nico at deblauwe.be
 Mobile: +32 486 84 08 93

 Check www.deblauwe.be for more info about me!

Quote:
"Where did you get the inspiration for your books? I tell myself I can't
have another cup of coffee till I've thought of an idea." (Douglas Adams)