[TYPO3-seminars] Priorities fpr events

Vonend Gerhard vonend at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Sep 7 17:09:18 CEST 2010

Hello,
I have substituted on my portal www.events.uni-wuerzburg.de under typo3 and  use of seminars, fe-user registration and mailform-plus the text field "Interests" with a choice field 0-3. My users can choose 3 events at the same time and, therefore, I need a priority for the later choice for every elective event, because they can visit only one!
Now it would be important to spend these inputs in the field "interests" also on the side of the booked events. However, this field is there not intended.
Does somebody have ideas, how can these inputs on the side "my events" be indicated?
Thank you already
Gerhard Vonend

Universitaet Wuerzburg
Dipl. Ing. Gerhard Vonend