[TYPO3-seminars] Show User Information in notification mail for attendencees

webcheck Kevin_Jaeck at web.de
Mon Sep 6 10:16:53 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

i use the onetimeaccount plugin for the registration for seminars.
At this time, it´s possible to send these user information in notification mail for organizers. I need this information in notification mail for attendencees, too.
Has somebody a hint for me, how i can solve this?
If i use the field ###FEUSERDATA###, nothing happens in notification mail for attendencees.

Best regards

Kevin