[TYPO3-seminars] seminars : double registration in IE

Ralph Hormes ralho at web.de
Wed Sep 1 09:45:28 CEST 2010

Hello List

I just installed seminars and like it very much but I have 2 problems
with it.
1) In IE I get 2 Registrations in Firfox everything works fine. (I saw
this question in the list before but could not find an answer to it)
2) By setting currency to EUR i get a mistake looks like: â?¬ . I
found out that setting the whole Installation to utf-8 would probably
fix this problem but it`s a big db working behind i am a little scray
and lazy about doing this. Is there another possibility?

Thanks for your help

Ralho