[TYPO3-seminars] seminars and onetimeaccount

Sascha Göbl sascha.goebl at gmx.ch
Sat Oct 9 18:33:18 CEST 2010

Hi Renate,

there is one thing you have to set:
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages = [PID of the sysfolder that contains the event
records].

Have a look through the documentation and try to follow it step by step if
there are still problems. I think everything is very well documented and
only small misktakes that prevent it from working correctly.

Regards,
Sascha