[TYPO3-seminars] Backend information for front-end users?

Markus Maier markus.maier at gmx.us
Thu Oct 7 13:28:28 CEST 2010

Klasse! - Besten Dank!!!

Great - Thank you!

Since Oliver's link is "only" a hint, and not the full solution (for _my_
question), I dare to add my "documentation" here:

1) relevant file: ../typo3conf/ext/seminars/class.tx_seminars_pi1.php
2) line 2,072 should be: $this->setMarker('registrations',
$this->getCsvExportLink());
3) AFTER this line I've created some blank lines and added the following
Code:
// Start Mod by MaMa
// new FE-Marker ###REGISTERED_SEATS####
$this->setMarker('registered_seats', $this->seminar->getAttendances());
// End Mod by MaMa

I am quite sure that there are more than enough other places my
modification will work, but this seemed to me th best place to put it,
bacause all the other merkers are set in that "area".

Best regards!

Markus

PS: seminars version: 0.9.2
PPS: In case my Mod will find its way into the original distribution, I do
not insist in the comment lines. ;-)