[TYPO3-seminars] Backend information for front-end users?

Markus Maier maier-in-leipzig at gmx.de
Thu Oct 7 11:13:28 CEST 2010

Good Morning!

I try to provide my organizers with an easy way to check the number of
attendees, legth of waiting list, etc. without the struggles in a typo3
back end environment.

To make the story short: is there anyway make the backend markers work in
the front end? I am espaecially interested in the following markers:

###NUMBER_OF_ATTENDEES###
###NUMBER_OF_ATTENDEES_ON_QUEUE###
###MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_ATTENDEES###

Since we do have very different maximum numbers, the available marker
###VACANCIES### is not always helpful.

I do not rely on logged in FE users since these date are not really
sensitive/secret, so a checked "hide page from menu" (freely translated
from German language) is enough "security" for me.

Best regards!

Markus