[TYPO3-seminars] XCLASS the registrationmanager

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Oct 4 22:07:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 04.10.2010 16:29, schrieb Malte Koitka:
> Now I'd like to rewrite the function "buildEmailContent" in
> "class.tx_seminars_registrationmanager.php" to add some fields to the
> E-Mail. The XCLASS with the appropriate method seems to be registered
> right (like some others before), but still the original method is called.

That's because that method is private, but only protected and public
methods can be overridden in subclasses.

If you like, you can post a change request to the bug tracker
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>. Providing a patch for the 0.9.x branch
and the trunk will greatly speed things up. :-)

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member