[TYPO3-seminars] XCLASS the registrationmanager

Malte Koitka malte at cytrus.de
Mon Oct 4 16:29:17 CEST 2010

  Hi list,

I am using the seminar extension successfully for some time now and also
extended it via Hooks/XCLASS.
Now I'd like to rewrite the function "buildEmailContent" in
"class.tx_seminars_registrationmanager.php" to add some fields to the
E-Mail. The XCLASS with the appropriate method seems to be registered
right (like some others before), but still the original method is called.
Perhaps it has something to do with the singleton pattern and its static
calls, but I guess I'm not too deep into it to fully understand.

I would be thankful if anyone comes with suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Malte

--
cytrus GmbH | Neuer Graben 22 | 49074 Osnabrück
Telefon 0541 33 50 60 | Fax 0541 33 50 6 10

Amtsgericht Osnabrück
Handelsregister HRB 18827
Geschäftsführerin Gudrun Egbert