[TYPO3-seminars] Timeslots configuration detail page

AK Freizeiten - Andreas Germann andreas at ak-freizeiten.de
Wed Nov 10 12:46:49 CET 2010

Am 10.11.2010 11:58, schrieb MLVB - Michael Göbl:
> Hi list,
>
> I can´t find enything in the dokumentation about the timeslots-table
> in the detailview.
>
> Is there an solution not to display the coloum "room" for Example,
> when I don´t use ist?
>
> Hope you all understand me.
>
> Best wishes and by
>
> Michael

Should be:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.hideFields = room
   #following fields in single view may be hided:
      #event_type, title, subtitle, language, description,
accreditation_number, credit_points, category, date, uid, time, place,
room, expiry, speakers, partners, tutors, leaders, price_regular,
price_board_regular, price_special, price_board_special,
additional_information, target_groups, paymentmethods, target_groups,
organizers, vacancies, deadline_registration, otherdates, eventsnextday,
registration, back, image, requirements, dependencies

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.hideColumns =
   #following columns in list view may be hided:
      #category, title, subtitle, uid, event_type, language,
accreditation_number, credit_points, teaser, speakers, date, time,
expiry, place, city, country, seats, price_regular, price_special,
total_price, organizers, target_groups, vacancies, status_registration,
registration, list_registrations, edit, image

Best wishes,

Andreas