[TYPO3-seminars] The frontend editing form does not get displayed

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon May 31 14:21:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 30.05.2010 08:52, schrieb Andreas Becker:
> We are facing problems to get the frontend editing form displayed. We
> entered all values in flexform and have set also the following values in the
> main Seminars TS template
>
> TS-Template (shortcut to List view)
> --- LIst
> ------ Detail
> ... (etc. likein manual)
> --- FeEditing
>
> --------------
>
> page.includeCSS.file2 =fileadmin/pagetemplates/css/subpage_events.css
>

> ### SEMINARS ###
> plugin.tx_seminars {
> # Do not touch this variable! This is needed for checking whether this
> static template has been included correctly.
> isStaticTemplateLoaded = 1

Um, have you actually included the static template, or just copied all
values from setup.txt?

You need to include the static TS template, and only set the values
which are are going to change. Particularly, you should never set
isStaticTemplateLoaded as this variable is used to detect whether the
static template has been included (as the naming might suggest), and
setting it manually renders the detection useless.

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member