[TYPO3-seminars] New/Other Fields in Search widget

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri May 28 15:23:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 28.05.2010 14:56, schrieb Andri Grossenbacher:
> - why open a bug for the changes? or do you mean for the bugs after the changes? :-) sorry for this question.

We use the bug tracker for tracking bugs, features and changes. So it's
just a place for storing patches and for discussing them.

> - when i use the svn-version, is it not possible that i get some trouble, because of not fixed bugs in new features?

The current development version is the only way to get new features in,
and the SVN version is the only way to get the unit tests.

After a feature has been finished, you're free to check out the current
0.9.x branch and apply the patch on you local copy if you're afraid of
bugs in new features.

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member