[TYPO3-seminars] New/Other Fields in Search widget

Andri Grossenbacher andrigro at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 14:56:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

ok, i will go trough the oelib manual and test it when i've finished my changes. I will begin at monday.

2 questions:

- why open a bug for the changes? or do you mean for the bugs after the changes? :-) sorry for this question.
- when i use the svn-version, is it not possible that i get some trouble, because of not fixed bugs in new features?

Andri