[TYPO3-seminars] New/Other Fields in Search widget

Andri Grossenbacher andrigro at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 11:01:59 CEST 2010

Hello seminars users and developers,

In the configuration i can define the fields for the search widget, but i miss some fields...

i need also to filter/search about:
- Categories
- Target group
- Payment method

and a nice to have would be:
- searching seminars "in the orbiting of" (with using Google GeoTagging to get the postal codes)

Is there a way, to implement this changes without changing the Ext-Files? I'm not shure, if i understood it correct, but i don't think that it's possible by the existing hooks.

I don't think i'm the first, who needs some other fields in the search widget... maybe there is allready a solution or there are some other users which would be happy about more opportunities in the search widget.

Thank you for helping!

regards,
Andri Grossenbacher

Versions: