[TYPO3-seminars] plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.createEventsPID is empty

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon May 24 16:59:39 CEST 2010

Hi

Even we have inserted values like suggested for

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.eventEditorFeGroupID = 22
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.mayManagersEditTheirEvents = 1

in TS setup (we tried already also constants but no change) on the page or
in the root template we still get displayed the same message

The TS setup variable *plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.createEventsPID* is empty, but
needs to be non-empty. ...

Any ideas why we still get this displayed?

Andi