[TYPO3-seminars] onetimeaccount's redirect doesn't work, gives blank page

Thomas Meixner tom.meixner at gmail.com
Thu May 13 23:21:21 CEST 2010

Thx for the pointers Oliver I got it working now. Just a quick followup:

The following in class.tx_onetimeaccount_eid.php (:56-58) caused the
problem. It would just drop out there.

if (!preg_match('/^https?:\/\//', $postData['url'])) {
	//return;
}

I have since then moved on to seminars anyways but I think it's probably
because I didn't set the domain record properly in my development
environment and was working in a subdirectory. This actually caused me
trouble also with seminars until I set my records straight. Now all is fine.

Regards,
Thomas