[TYPO3-seminars] Link directly to the Register Form

Georg Rienzner georg at gekus.com
Thu May 13 17:21:53 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I have connected the seminars with the Calender Extension (Cal) using
the Extension "cal_ts_service".

I have created a small Month Calender where the days link to an overview
to all events that take place on that specific day.
On that overview some information on the events like title and
descritpion are shown.
So far so good.

Now I would like to link directly to the registration form of the event
from that overview. (using onetimeaccount)

I can define the parameters when linking to the register page
(plugin.tx_cal_controller.display.tx_seminars.externalPlugin.additionalParams)

I have tried to insert the same parameters as the are used on the list
page of "seminars" when clicking on "Anmelden" (Register):
tx_seminars_pi1[uid]=###UID###&redirect_url=http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=221&tx_seminars_pi[seminar]=###UID###&tx_seminars_pi1[action]=register

But this deosn't work?
The Link is cut off so that it looks like this:
http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=221&tx_seminars_pi1[uid]=241%26tx_seminars_pi1%5Baction%5D&cHash=3c130b1188c5198638166a5971b604b5

When inserting the Link direktly to the browser

http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=221&tx_seminars_pi1[uid]=183&redirect_url=http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=221&tx_seminars_pi[seminar]=183&tx_seminars_pi1[action]=register

I'm redirected to the registration form, but the Event isn't recognized
so that I can't register to it.

Is there a way to Link directley to the registration form from the Day
Overview?

Thanks for any hint
Georg