[TYPO3-seminars] cal with cal_ts_service - event view shows no event

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed May 12 15:04:55 CEST 2010

Am 12.05.2010, 14:29 Uhr, schrieb Kerstin Finke <kerstinfinke at hotmail.com>:

> one suggestion:
> the message "no events found" (or in german:
> "Momentan konnten leider keine Veranstaltungen gefunden werden.
> Zeige Ergebnisse 0 bis 0 von 0") show that the calendar does not show
> the detailPID, but the list-view with a filter with no result.

yes, that is what I noticed first and this is why I asked for an url

> But my interpretation is right, that
> externalPlugin.singleViewPid = 797
> should be the detailPID?

yes, this should be the pid of seminars single view.

I am stuck at the moment, because I have not tried myself, but I would
say, there is no need for all these cal parameters :(
They might mess up seminars and prevent the page from correctly rendering.

Grüße
--
Philipp Gampe