[TYPO3-seminars] cal with cal_ts_service - event view shows no event

Kerstin Finke kerstinfinke at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 14:29:30 CEST 2010

Kerstin Finke schrieb:
> Philipp Gampe schrieb:
>> Am 12.05.2010, 12:27 Uhr, schrieb Kerstin Finke
>> <kerstinfinke at hotmail.com>:
>>
>>> plugin.tx_cal_controller.display.seminars {
>>>        externalPlugin = 1
>>>        externalPlugin.singleViewPid = 797
>>>        additionalParams = tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=###UID###
>>>      }
>>
>> Hi again, thanks for your other mail. It helped me tracking down what
>> might be wrong. Although I did not test, according to the manual, the
>> last line needs an externalPlugin prefix.
>>
>> Instead:  additionalParams = tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=###UID###
>> User:  externalPlugin.additionalParams =
>> tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=###UID###
>>
>> This should show up in the URL afterwards and hopefully make it work :)
>>
>> Best regards
>
> Hi Philipp,
>
> thanks very much for your hint. You are right, the externalPlugin prefix
> was missing. But now I realized I gave it the default-value, so it has
> no effect anyway.
> And I think the default-value is the right one, so I leave it at default.
>
> So, unfortunately this was not the mistake.
>
> Any more ideas?
>
> Regards
> Kerstin

one suggestion:
the message "no events found" (or in german:
"Momentan konnten leider keine Veranstaltungen gefunden werden.
Zeige Ergebnisse 0 bis 0 von 0") show that the calendar does not show
the detailPID, but the list-view with a filter with no result.

But my interpretation is right, that
externalPlugin.singleViewPid = 797
should be the detailPID?

Or where is the right connection to the detail-Page?

Thanks again for your help
Kerstin