[TYPO3-seminars] cal with cal_ts_service - event view shows no event

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed May 12 13:46:13 CEST 2010

Am 12.05.2010, 12:27 Uhr, schrieb Kerstin Finke <kerstinfinke at hotmail.com>:

> plugin.tx_cal_controller.display.seminars {
>        externalPlugin = 1
>        externalPlugin.singleViewPid = 797
>        additionalParams = tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=###UID###
>      }

Hi again, thanks for your other mail. It helped me tracking down what
might be wrong. Although I did not test, according to the manual, the last
line needs an externalPlugin prefix.

Instead:  additionalParams = tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=###UID###
User:  externalPlugin.additionalParams = tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=###UID###

This should show up in the URL afterwards and hopefully make it work :)

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe