[TYPO3-seminars] Problem with localization

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu May 6 11:13:37 CEST 2010

Hi Rolf,

Am 05.05.2010 15:44, schrieb Rolf Thiele:
> I'm struggling with a strange localization issue.
>
> For some reason, my confirmation mails look like this:
> "Sehr geehrter Herr Test,
>
> Guten Tag Beispielkursname,
>
> vielen Dank für Ihre Anmeldung zu dieser Veranstaltung: am 08.05.2010
> von 08:00 bis 15:00 Uhr at the total price of € 20,00."
>
> Also, in the BE, tx_seminars_seminars.cancelled is not localized, the
> values in the drop down field are shown in English.

Could you please try whether *deleting* the following directories/files
helps with these issues?

typo3temp/llxml/*
typo3conf/l10n/de/seminars

(The seminars localized strings don't come from the localization server
anymore, but are all included in the extension package from the TER.)

Downloading the localization using the EM after this then shouldn't
break the seminars localization anymore.

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member