[TYPO3-seminars] new labels in 0.9.1?

Markus Maier maier-in-leipzig at gmx.de
Thu May 6 09:46:47 CEST 2010

answering myself, hoping it helps others;

alomost solved:

My "quick and dirty" solution:
I copied the "german area" in ../typo3conf/ext/seminars/pi1/locallang.xml
into ../typo3conf/l10n/de/seminars/pi1/de.locallang.xml

and it does work now :-) (obviously new labels for single_speakers_male,
etc.

But still unsolved for me ist changing the labels via template setup (or
constants?). Here's my "code":

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de {
	label_organizer = Rüfragen an
	label_organizers = Rückfragen an
	}

Obviously, I want in the detail view a label "Rückfragen an" (english like
"In case of questionsm ask") instead of "Veranstalter" (english:
organizer).

Please, get a knock onto my head to get rid of this (assumingly) easy
problem.

Markus