[TYPO3-seminars] Date2cal usage?

Erwin Winkel erwin.winkel at red-seadog.com
Tue Mar 23 19:40:41 CET 2010

Hi Oli,
I tested the seminar extension together with the date2cal extension, as you
asked.
I created, deleted and edited timeslots. As far as I can determine it works
all fine. See accompanied screenshot of part of a single view with timeslots
listed.
The only point I noticed is that when you enter dates, an error message show
up that says that a wrong week number is used. However, when you ignore this
message the event saves ok and all seems to work well.

IMHO you can remove the conflict....

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Erwin

2010/3/23 Oliver Klee <typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de>

> Hi,
>
> Erwin Winkel schrieb:
> > I read in the notes of the seminar extension that this does not work with
> > the date2cal extension. Does someone have an idea how to get out of this
> > 'catch 22' situation? We would like to use both extensions: powermail and
> > seminars....
>
> The reason why I've added this conflict in the extension configuration
> was because date2cal broke IRRE in the BE (meaning that you couldn't
> edit time slots).
>
> I don't know if this is fixed in the latest date2cal version - could you
> please test whether creating, deleting and editing time slots works with
> the latest version of date2cal?
>
> If this works, I can remove the conflict.
>

> Oli
> --
> Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!"