[TYPO3-seminars] Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] redirect not working

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Mar 16 13:02:20 CET 2010

Hi,

Kerstin Finke schrieb:
> When the fe-user is not logged in, but has an account, he clicks on
> "register now" to register for a seminar, he gets to the login page. He
> enters his account and password, then he gets to the page to edit his
> account-data.
>
> But: the hidden redirect-url on the login page looks well:
> <input type="hidden" name="redirect_url"
> value="http://www.mydomain.de/Registration-not-in-menu.798.0.html?&amp;tx_seminars_pi1%5Bseminar%5D=67&amp;tx_seminars_pi1%5Baction%5D=register"
> />

The redirect URL looks okay to me.

So if I understand you correctly, the redirect after the login doesn't g
to the redirect URL, but to some other page?

Then this either is a configuration problem with the Core login (or with
sr_feuser_register), or a bug in the Core or in sr_feuser_register (both
of which can be reported in the TYPO3 bug tracker <http://bugs.typo3.org/>).

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member