[TYPO3-seminars] Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Onetimeaccount-Form, Seminars questions and wishes

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Mar 16 00:57:06 CET 2010

Hi,

Sebastian Schreiber schrieb:
> 1. Is it possible to get rid of all the js stuff from ameos_formidable
> in the onetimeaccount form?

No. FORMidable always includes that stuff (independent of whether the
particular form needs it).

> 2. I add some new fields to the onetimeaccount form. But if the user
> doesn´t fill out the form correctly,
> the order of the error messages is somehow chaotic.
> Is it possible to define an order of the error messages?

No. Having the error messages next to the corresponding fields would be
a nice feature. Care to put this in the bug tracker
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> so this idea doesn't get lost? Thanks!

> 3. I had to change the getRecordProperty Method in the
> tx_seminars_objectfromdb abstract class.
> It would be more futureproofed, if the tx_seminars_objectfromdb provided
> a public method to get the rawData of a special field from the beginning.

We're in the (long) process of migrating these classes to use the Model
class from oelib and (later) the Model class from extbase. This will
make things a lot more flexible and extensible, e.g. via XCLASS.

> @Oliver
> I really would like to appreciate that in a monetary way.
> Can i get in touch with you personally?

Thanks! Yes, that would be great. :-)

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member