[TYPO3-seminars] Seminars + Onetimeaccount raise a Formidable Mayday

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Mar 13 13:00:21 CET 2010

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Beutel schrieb:
> I'm trying to set up seminars with one-time FE account registration. So
> far seminars worked well (tested for several days now) and fe user login
> and registration via sr_feuser_register/felogin has already been tested
> and works also. Now I'm trying to integrate the extension
> onetimeaccount. The form shows up but after the form is submitted I
> always get a formidable mayday:
>
> Formidable::Mayday: callback method getTemplatePath of the Object $this
> (tx_seminars_pi1_registrationEditor) doesn't exist

Does this problem also occur if you use the regular FE login instead of
onetimeaccount?

Could you also please check that you have included the static templates
from seminars and onetimeaccount instead of having copied the contents
of setup.txt to your TS setup (which is a very bad idea ... ;-).

Could you also please check whether clearing all caches, deleting the
temp cache files in typo3conf and typo3temp/ameos_formidable/cache helps?

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member