[TYPO3-seminars] Fwd: Styling question

Omar De-Giuli odegiuli at dataquest.ch
Fri Mar 12 13:00:26 CET 2010

Hi Erwin

I patched the default Template and wrote my own one. I put all the section
fields in a table structure for better visualisation and also expanded the
CSS file.

In TS you can include your own template:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.templateFile = yourpath/your_seminarstemplate.html

If you write your own template and css file it is important, that you make a
patch/diff so that if new releases comes and with it changes of the files
you everytime know what has changed.

To overwrite labels you can use following TS:

example:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_onlineRegistrationOnQueue =
Warteliste

I hope that helps a little bit ....

Cheers

Omar