[TYPO3-seminars] Seminars + Onetimeaccount raise a Formidable Mayday

Andreas Beutel Andreas.Beutel at mehrwert.de
Fri Mar 12 12:46:24 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to set up seminars with one-time FE account registration. So
far seminars worked well (tested for several days now) and fe user login
and registration via sr_feuser_register/felogin has already been tested
and works also. Now I'm trying to integrate the extension
onetimeaccount. The form shows up but after the form is submitted I
always get a formidable mayday:

Formidable::Mayday: callback method getTemplatePath of the Object $this
(tx_seminars_pi1_registrationEditor) doesn't exist

When I add a dummy method getTemplatePath() to the class
tx_seminars_pi1_registrationEditor the error changes (as expected)
raising a template error (as expected).

I'm using the following setup

TYPO3                   4.3.2
Ameos Formidable        1.1.2
Static Info Tables      2.1.2
One-time FE account     0.7.0
Seminar Manager         0.9.0
One is Enough Library   0.7.0

I think I thoroughly followed the setup guide in the manuals and already
checked the bugtracker, ML and NG, re-installed the extensions, cleared
caches and so on but could not find a solution nor any similiar reports.

Any idea on this?

Regards,
Andreas