[TYPO3-seminars] Fwd: Styling question

Erwin Winkel erwin.winkel at red-seadog.com
Fri Mar 12 12:12:48 CET 2010

Hi list,
My question is on how to style the sections / fields in the details view.
For the List View there's a whole bunch of class-definitions available in
the TS setup section. These class definitions can be used in CSS to style
the output. However, for the Details View I can not find anything. Also
looking at the HTML output it seems all to be 'normal' text.
Am I looking in the wrong place?
Is there a way to style the various sections / fields of the Details View?
Thanks for any help,
Regards,
Erwin Winkel

Red-Seadog
--
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!"