[TYPO3-seminars] Fwd: Question regarding setup / structure

Erwin Winkel erwin.winkel at red-seadog.com
Wed Mar 10 13:36:53 CET 2010

Hi list,
I have a question regarding the setup / structure of the Seminar pages. I
have done exactly as described in the manual pages: I created a sysfolder
'Events data' with subfolders 'Events, Registration, and Data pool'. In the
sysfolder 'Data Pool' I have created records for categories, locations,
speakers, skills, etc.
I have set the startingpoint in the FE plugin to the toplevel folder (e.g.
Events data) with recursive set to 'infinite'.
Now when I create a new seminar with the Web->Seminar tool in the BackEnd
all the fields that refer to the records in the Data Pool are empty! I can
create them manually in the Events record, but this should not be the case.
What must I do to get a list of the records of the Data Pool in the Events?
Hope you can help,
Thanks in advance,
Erwin Winkel
Red-Seadog

--
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!"