[TYPO3-seminars] Problems with the announcement e-Mails

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Mar 9 22:50:00 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

could you please configure your news reader so that your full name is
used for the From:? In this list, we like to know to whom we're talking.
:-) Thanks!

Stefan schrieb:
> I have a problem with my seminarmanager: In the e-mail which is send to
> the user is a wrong link to the detail site from the seminar (In the url
> is a wrong id).

Is the page ID or the seminar ID wrong?

> Which template must I change to blind out this link. (german notation:
> "Mehr Informationen)

You don't need to touch the e-mail template for this. :-) You can do
this using the TS setup variable
plugin.tx_seminars.hideFieldsInThankYouMail (you need to remove "url"
from it):

<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seminars/0.9.0/view/1/6/#id2506846>

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member