[TYPO3-seminars] CSV download doesn't seem to work properly

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Mar 3 14:47:57 CET 2010

Hi,

Rolf Thiele schrieb:
> To me it looks like the problem is that the generated csv file simply
> has a wrong name. And as this wrong file name has a .php suffix, Firefox
> downloads it while Safari simply outputs its content.

This looks like some of the headers don't get sent correctly. Could you
please install the Firefox extension "livehttpheaders" and record and
post the HTTP headers?

If everything is correct, the header should contain a Content-type: line
and a Content-disposition: line.

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member