[TYPO3-seminars] Attached Files

Sandra Tyrchan | easymoments GmbH info at easymoments.de
Mon Jun 28 14:40:15 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,

thanks for answer. I try it and I got a warning message, which says:
attached files is only shown to logged in and registered attendees

>> I'm not logged in - I don't need seminar registration.
so I've to search another way.

Thank you!
sandra

Hi,

Am 28.06.2010 13:59, schrieb Sandra Tyrchan | easymoments GmbH:
> i put one PDF file in the field "attached files" - but I can't see it in
> frontend.

Please have a look at plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.limitFileDownloadToAttendees.

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member