[TYPO3-seminars] Registration Options

Sandra Tyrchan | easymoments GmbH info at easymoments.de
Tue Jun 22 13:17:05 CEST 2010

Hello @All,

is there any possibility to show the registration options also in Detail
View??

I see that Food options, Loading options and Registration options have the
same programmation style. and they are only shown in the Registration page..

I try now to take the marker from the RegistrationEditor.html template to
the  seminars_pi1.tmpl file.
but this one don't know to read this marker {terms}
so I get this result ;o/

Anmeldebedingungen
{terms} {terms.label}
{terms_2} {terms_2.label}

Reason:
I wanne use this field to create data records (I'll need in nearly all
seminars) so that I can include them easily and don't need to write them in
every seminar new.

Does anyone know a solution for my problem or maybe another way to make
include of data records?

Greetings sandra

  _____

.