[TYPO3-seminars] Size of image in single view

Nico Deblauwe nico at deblauwe.be
Thu Jun 17 13:00:21 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I don't manage to change (limit) the image size in the single view.
Situation is as follows:

*1/ *I've slightly altered the template to get the image out of H2, now it
is in a separate DIV. I've seen that other people have used the same
approach as well:

-/snip/-
<h2>Theater en dans: Ikiloliki</h2>
<h3>Gezelschap: Froe froe</h3>
*<div id="eventDetailImage" *style="background-image:
url('uploads/tx_seminars/Ikiloliki1.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat;
padding-left: 600px; height: 450px;"*></div>
*-/snip/-*

*or in* the template language for the last line:*
*<div id="eventDetailImage"*
  <!-- ###FIELD_WRAPPER_IMAGE### -->
  ###STYLE_SINGLEVIEWTITLE###
  <!-- ###FIELD_WRAPPER_IMAGE### -->
*></div>*

*
2/ *Whatever I try (that is using seminarImageSingleViewWidth or
seminarImageSingleViewHeight, in separate extension templates,in the main
one), the size is always unaltered. See for example:
http://spn1011.bluepundit.eu/index.php?id=146&no_cache=1&tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=369for
a test page.

*My question(s)/solution idea*

   - Is something wrong with my approach using the seminarImageSingeView
   Width and Height?
   - Is it possible to change the content of the ###FIELD_WRAOPPER_IMAGE###
   or ###STYLE_SINGLEVIEWTITLE### so that I can fix my problem there? If so,
   where do I do this?

Thanks for sharing your viewpoints!

Nico

--
Nico Deblauwe

Email: nico at deblauwe.be
Mobile: +32 486 84 08 93

Check www.deblauwe.be for more info about me!

Quote:
"Where did you get the inspiration for your books? I tell myself I can't
have another cup of coffee till I've thought of an idea." (Douglas Adams)