[TYPO3-seminars] Order of Dates per Event in Listview

Sacha Storz st at opensourcepress.de
Tue Jun 15 13:49:19 CEST 2010

Hi there.

I use "topics for multiple events" and then create a couple of dates for
each of those events. Nothing special so far.

In the list view for such an event the order of dates *sometimes* is
broken. Events I last added are shown at the bottom of the list, even
though they take place earlier than others.

Any hints, if I'm making something wrong or how I can fix that?

Thanks a lot in advance
sacha

  Sacha Storz                       Open Source Press GmbH
  Tel.: +49 (0)89 - 287 555 62      Amalienstr. 77
  Fax : +49 (0)89 - 287 555 63      80799 München
  HRB 148417 - Amtsgericht München  Geschäftsführer: Dr. Markus Wirtz
  st at opensourcepress.de             http://www.opensourcepress.de