[TYPO3-seminars] WG: Question on counting seats with additional attendees names

Florian Rachor f.rachor at ar-solutions.eu
Mon Jun 14 18:16:00 CEST 2010

Von: Florian Rachor [mailto:mail at florian-rachor.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Juni 2010 18:07
An: 'typo3-project-seminars at lists.typo3.org'
Betreff: Question on counting seats with additional attendees names

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the reservation of multiple seats in the
seminars extension. I unlocked the possibility to enter multiple names to a
registration. This seems to work, the names are correctly listed in the
e-mail, event registration etc. The only problem is, the registration is
always counted with one seat. When I show the field "seats" additionally it
works, but I wondered if this could work only with the input fields for the
names (and if I'm doing something wrong).

In the class registrationEditor there is a function to count the seats from
the lines "additional attendees names" field, is this a feature that's not
fully implemented yet?

Best regards

Florian

--