[TYPO3-seminars] different detail views

Sandra Tyrchan | easymoments GmbH info at easymoments.de
Fri Jun 11 20:12:12 CEST 2010

Hi Olli,

thanks a lot for answer.

> I like to make for example 5 different detail pages and when I create a
new
> seminar, I like to choose one of this detail page.
>
> I try to make it with the field "Page with the details view" - the correct
> detail page is shown, but the seminar not.

This feature is intended for details pages that are normal content pages
(without the plugin). If you need to event UID in the URL so you can use
the plugin on these pages as well, please open a bug report/feature
request for this in the bug tracker: <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>

I wrote a new bug in the page.

> Now its written, to make login
> before you can see the seminar. But I like, that you can see the seminar
> directly.

The "separate details view page" feature has nothing to do with logins.
Is there an error in the manual?