[TYPO3-seminars] different detail views

Sandra Tyrchan | easymoments GmbH info at easymoments.de
Fri Jun 11 12:53:43 CEST 2010

Hello List,

how can i give seminars different detail views?

I like to make for example 5 different detail pages and when I create a new
seminar, I like to choose one of this detail page.

I try to make it with the field "Page with the details view" - the correct
detail page is shown, but the seminar not. Now its written, to make login
before you can see the seminar. But I like, that you can see the seminar
directly.

does anyone has an idea how I can fix it?

Greetings sandra

  _____

.