[TYPO3-seminars] custom registration template

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 00:12:48 CEST 2010

For some reason I am having trouble getting seminars to use a custom
registration template.

I set the path to the template in typoscript:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registrationEditorTemplateFile =
fileadmin/templates/nccv5/seminars/RegistrationEditor3.html

But it is ignoring this and using the default template.

Then if I try to include a template (by copying the original default
template into a folder in fileadmin) using plugin flexiform on registration
page, I get this:
*Configuration check warning:*
The subpart *REGISTRATION_HEAD* is missing in the HTML template file *
uploads/tx_seminars/RegistrationEditor.html*.

I have am using  custom seminars_pi1.tmpl  and e-mail html
and onetimeaccount_pi1.html files by including in typoscript with no
problems. I cleared browser cache and typo3 cache several times to make sure
that was not the issue..

I am using seminars 0.9.2,  onetimeaccount 0.7.1,  oelib 0.7.2  and typo3
version 4.3.3

What am I doing wrong?

--
Cathy Stephens