[TYPO3-seminars] default-values for element-browser

Kerstin Finke kerstinfinke at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:37:57 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,

thanks very much for your explanations!

Sorry, I did not explain my problem exactly.
The type in my case is not "select", but "group", here's the tca:
'seminar' => array(
	'exclude' => 0,
	'label' =>
'LLL:EXT:seminars/locallang_db.xml:tx_seminars_attendances.seminar',
	'config' => array(
		'type' => 'group',
		'internal_type' => 'db',
		'allowed' => 'tx_seminars_seminars',
		'size' => 1,
		'minitems' => 1,
		'maxitems' => 1,
	),
),
'user' => array(
	'exclude' => 0,
	'label' =>
'LLL:EXT:seminars/locallang_db.xml:tx_seminars_attendances.user',
	'config' => array(
		'type' => 'group',
		'internal_type' => 'db',
		'allowed' => 'fe_users',
		'size' => 1,
		'minitems' => 1,
		'maxitems' => 1,
	),
),

What I want now is to set the "allowed"-sysfolder to the default-sysfolder.

Now I found in the documentation the option "MM". Now I think I have to
build a small extension to get a new database for this connection, then
I could set the default-value I want.

This seems to me a bit oversized, since I want to give the
element-browser for "user" one uid only (the sysfolder fe_users).

Or am I wrong?

Greetings
Kerstin