[TYPO3-seminars] Unable to autoload class "pear"

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jun 1 16:53:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 01.06.2010 13:49, schrieb Daniel Doesburg | Doesburg.biz:
> I've installed the seminar extension. And all went well until I tried to
> set up the frontend editing.
> From that moment I get hundredsw of messages: Unable to autoload class
> "pear"

Do also get the message if you

a) hide the seminars content element
b) uninstall seminars

Do you get the message in the FE or in the developer log?

Which version of seminars and oelib are you using?

Are you on a system that already has PEAR installed?

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member