[TYPO3-seminars] The frontend editing form does not get displayed

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jun 1 16:51:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 01.06.2010 08:20, schrieb Andreas Becker:
> we included the static template in the root page of the seminars branch and
> now also on the page itself but still receive the follwoing message:
>
> *Configuration check warning:*
> The static template is not included. This has the effect that important
> default values do not get set. To fix this, please include this extension's
> template under *Include static (from extensions)* in your TS template.
> When that is done, please empty the FE cache and reload this page.
> *The configuration check for this extension can be disabled in the extension
> manager.*

Could you please use the TS object browser to check whether
plugin.tx_seminars.isStaticTemplateLoaded and
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.isStaticTemplateLoaded are both set to 1 on that
page (which is the value from the static template)?

> Actually we receice another error after clearing cache:
>
> In the table fe_groups, the column tx_seminars_reviewer does not have a TCA
> entry.

> /home/sites/site6/html/typo3conf/ext/oelib/class.tx_oelib_DataMapper.php(347):
> tx_oelib_DataMapper->getRelationConfigurationFromTca('tx_seminars_rev...')

That's a caching problem of the TYPO3 Core. I've encountered this
problem as well. Could you please file it in out bugtracker
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> so we can examine how our extension
interacts with the core there and what the core does?

Thanks,

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member