[TYPO3-seminars] EMail configuration

Sandra Tyrchan | easymoments GmbH info at easymoments.de
Tue Jul 20 19:20:57 CEST 2010

> You don't need to edit the template for this. Please have a look at the
> configuration variables plugin.tx_seminars.hideFieldsInThankYouMail.

Oh, sorry, wrong e-mail. The e-mails to the organizers can be configured
with the following variables (please look them up in the manual):

plugin.tx_seminars {
  hideFieldsInNotificationMail
  showSeminarFieldsInNotificationMail
  showFeUserFieldsInNotificationMail
  showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail
}

Thanks for answer!
Yes - this is working.
I had to write "showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail = notes" and NOT
"showSeminarFieldsInNotificationMail = notes" - these are other notes...